Linda Bonnell currently conducts a private mediation practice. She specializes in child-related issues, child-maintenance, shared parenting, parenting plans, communication strategies, spousal support and property, liability and asset division.
Linda also assist families in addressing special areas of conflict including parent-teen, parent-elder, co-parenting, relationships, communication, visitation, activities, holidays, new partners and blended families. In addition to her own practice, Linda is a Child Protection Mediator.
Linda is a Contract Facilitator with the Parenting After Separation Program. She is a passionate parent educator from families facing separation and divorce and for families who find themselves in conflict.
I am able to assist you in the following areas:
- Custody, Access, and Guardianship
- Child, Spousal and Parental Support
- Property, Asset and Liability Division
- Building a Partnership as Co-Parents
- Making Parenting Plans Work
- Birthdays, Holidays and Special Access Issues
- Strategies for Effective Communication
- Issues Affecting Seniors
- Parent Teen Issues
- Blended Family / Step-Family / New Partners
- Parent Coordination
- Intake Interview: $150.00 per hour plus GST
- Mediation Services: $125.00 per person per hour plus GST
- Salt Spring Island